ProfiSignal Go records measurement data, displays it as trends, analyses and exports it. Trends can be observed online and historical data simultaneously evaluated. Setup is very simple. It takes just a few mouse clicks to get from sensor connection to trend output.
ProfiSignal Basic enables measurement data to be acquired, processes to be monitored, and testing procedures to be operated and observed. Basic provides many visualization tools and practical analysis functions including trend and characteristic curve portrayals. It also has report and print functions. ProfiSignal Basic is permanently configured and can be used for continuous processes (e.g. operational data acquisition) as well as batch processes (e.g. data from experiments and trials).
• No limit between online and offline evaluation
• Fast trend output even for large data volumes
• Intuitive and simple operation
• Different trend diagrams y (t), y(x), logic
• Integrated monitoring and alarm functions
• Export function for MS Excel and other analysis software
• In Research & Development, in experiments & Labs, in Industry.
• Data acquisition & analysis
• Automation of measurement processes
• Experiment, trial and test stand automation
• Process visualization / analysis / automation
• Temperature measurement with RTD and
• Quality assurance and acquisition of operational data
• Monitoring and alarm functions
• Laboratory data acquisition (also FDA 21 CFR part 11)