The PID-7000-series uses Photo Ionization Detection technology for VOC detection, is resistant to poisoning and etching, is capable of detecting down to PPB and PPM and has the feature of auto ranging of gas concentration from PPB to PPM.
The Transmitter has LCD display with configurable backlit option and has 4-to mA signal output with configurable range. The Transmitter can be programmed using remote control up to 10 meters in line of site distance and has non-intrusive programming.
The Photo Ionization Detector VOC Transmitter has one man auto software gas calibration and has optional alarm relay contacts with two configurable alarm levels.
- Resistant to poisoning and etching
- Capable of detecting down to ppb and PPM
- Auto ranging of gas concentration from ppb to PPM.
- LCD display with configurable backlit option
- 4-to 20mA signal output with configurable range
- Can be programmed using remote control up to 10 meters in line of site distance
- Non-intrusive programming
- One man auto software gas calibration
- Optional alarm relay contacts with two configurable alarm levels.
• Pulp and paper
• Indoor air quality
• Ammonia detection
• Heat transfer fluid
• Clan lab investigation
• Industrial hygiene and safety
• Environmental applications
• Hazardous material handling
• Fumigants in the food storage industry
• Exposure risk in unknown environment
• Environmental contamination and remediation clean room
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd manufactures these Photo Ionization Detector VOC Transmitters. We supply a wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators, time/ flow totalizers, timers, counters, rpm indicators.