Clean Room Oxygen Monitor:-
Latest Upgraded Technologies.
The Clean Room Oxygen Monitor – CRM-111-2 is the latest upgraded, flush mounted monitoring equipment specifically for continuous monitoring of oxygen gas concentrations at research labs, cold storage warehouses in industries like Pharma manufacturing & packaging, Animal Housing, Hospitals & Meteorological industries.
• LED display Indication for O2 indication.
• User Programmable Alarm for O2.
• In built Buzzer for Alarm set points with Acknowledgment facility.
• Software calibration facility.
• Password protected programming.
• Isolated RS-485 communication with Modbus RTU Protocol.
• Sensors : Integrated Oxygen Sensor
• Oxygen : Range: 0 to 25% V/V, 0.01 Resolution
• Accuracy :- Oxygen (O2) : ± 2% of FS
• Display : 4 digit Seven Segment 0.4” Red LED display for O2 indication
• Status indication : 2 LEDs for Alarms; Integrated Buzzer for process violation of Alarm limits .
• Communication : Isolated RS-485 communication with Modbus RTU Protocol
• Programmable parameter : 9600 bps, Parity, Data bits, Stop bits
• Set point : 2 Nos. AL1, AL2 User Programmable; Programming of parameters : 3 Nos. push button front keys (with password protection)
• Alarm logic : High or Low, user programmable
• Operating Ambient Temp. : 0 to 50°C
• Humidity : Below 90% RH, Non condensing.
• Supply voltage : 24VDC ± 10%
• Power consumption : Less than 1.2 watt at 24VDC
• Flush mounting plate : SS-304
• Front plate size : 110 mm(W) x90 mm(H)
• Back enclosure : 76 mm (W) x70mm(H) x45mm(D); MS with powder coated
• Mounting : Modular wall mounting with Stainless Steel Front.
• Clean room application in Pharmaceutical
• Pharma Environments monitoring applications.
• HVAC (Heating, ventilation, Air conditioning, Cooling).
• Animal house clean room
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer of these Clean Room Monitoring equipments. We supply a wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators.