Dual Channel Gas Monitor GM-2211-series:-
Dual Channel Gas Monitor GM-2211-series has an independent LCD display for showing concentrations of any two gas detectors selected by user and is offered in micro controller based manner that ensures accurate performance that eliminates false alarm.
The Gas Monitor has long term stability and audio visual gas leakage indication. It has one individual alarm relay contact separate for each channel and is offered in wall mounted design.
This Dual Channel Gas Monitor is suitable for hazardous areas and has password protected programming feature with password change facility.
- Display of Gas Concentration along with its Unit & ‘Gas Name’ for both Channels.
- Microcontroller Based Latest, Accurate, Reliable & High Performance Technology that Eliminates False Alarm.
- Advance Warming & Alarm Output.
- Audio Visual Alarm Indication.
- Two Independent Alarm Relay Output.
- Optional programmable Voltage & Current Output with Configurable Range.
- Easy Handling & programming with 3 keys.
- Can be programmed using Remote Control from 10 meter in line of site distance.
- Password protected programming menu.
- Optional Isolated – 485 Communication RS Port with Modbus RTU Protocol.
• Paint Shop
• Sewage Plants
• Hotel Industries
• Fertilizers Plants
• Stack Monitoring
• Gas Cylinder Bank
• Pulp & Paper Plants
• Gas Pipeline Projects
• Heat Treatment Plants
• Automotive Industries
• Oil and Gas industries
• Gas Metering Stations
• Chemical Storage Area
• Burner / Furnace Areas
• Power & Industrial Plants
• Bullet Yard / Storage Yards
• Chemical Processing Plant
• Coal Mine and Confined Areas
• Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
• Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
• Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd offers a wide range of items like gas leak detection systems, fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators, time/ flow totalizers, timers, counters, rpm indicators.