Ethernet to RS-232 Convertor:-
Latest Upgraded Technologies.
Ambetronics’ ERS-232 devices are ideal for applications and devices that require an efficient way of communicating with serial RS-232 devices over an Ethernet network.
The ERS-232 is an economical Modbus-to-Ethernet converter that can quickly and easily be added to any device with a RS-232 serial port, making that device Web-enabled. It is a single port serial server, that converts a serial port to an Ethernet Port, thus removing cable length limitations, and allowing for “serial tunneling” of a device through an Ethernet or TCP/IP.
Converting Data from RS-232 to Ethernet:
RS-232 data sent and received on serial ports on the ERS-232 converter are encapsulated in Ethernet packets in a manner that best fits the type of data being transported.
AEPL’s ERS-232 converter (commonly referred to as Terminal Servers or Device Servers) connect RS-232 based equipment across an Ethernet network enabling you to do following things such as:
• Cable replacement using RS-232 to Ethernet;
• Have virtual COM ports connect PC/servers to remote RS-232 devices over Ethernet;
• Communicate to multiple RS-232 devices at the same time across a network;
• Use ERS-232 Converter to connect Serial PLCs to Ethernet;
• Connect serial equipment over Ethernet with ERS-232 Converter;
• Modbus RTU to Modbus over TCP/IP or Modbus TCP/IP.
• LED Indication
• Low Cost
• 10/100Mbps Ethernet
• TCP/UDP/Telnet Modes
• DHCP/Static IP Modes
• Web Based Configuration
• Low Power
- Protocols : Support TCP, UDP, DHCP ,HT TP Server-Client, TELNET, Modbus TCP;
- Speed : 10/100Mbps
- Working : Half Duplex
- Configuration : In-built HT TP Web Server
- Working mode : Support Server and Client
- Transmission : 100meter.
- Connector : RJ45
- Working temperature : -20°C to 55°C
- Storage temperature : -20°C to 60°C
- Relative humidity : 5% to 95% RH, Non-condensing
- Compact Size : 78 mm (L) x 41mm (W) x 24mm (H)
- Material : ABS Plastic.
- Weight : ~ 100g
Serial interface :-
- Parity bit : None, Even, Odd, Space, Mark;
- Data bit : 5bit, 6bit, 7bit, 8bit;
- Baud rate : 600bps to 460800 bps;
- Flow control : RTS/CTS or XON/XOFF or No flow control;
- Interface protection : 2KV static protection;
- Interface type : RS-232 (DB9 connector).
- Power input : 5VDC, 1A;
- Consumption : ~1.5W
- 1 DC jack for power connections.
• Fire and Security Panels.
• Remote equipment management.
• Access Control.
• Industrial Control,
• Home Automation.
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer of these Internet-of-things IOT devices. We supply a wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, clean room monitoring equipment, air quality monitoring equipment, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators.