Clean Room Process Monitor
Latest Upgraded Technologies.
Description of Clean Room Process Monitors:
The Clean Room Process Monitor CRM-485 is the latest upgraded, flush mounted monitoring equipment designed for continuous monitoring at research labs, cold storage warehouses in industries like Pharma manufacturing & packaging, Animal Housing, Hospitals & Meteorological industries.
Salient features of Clean Room Process Monitors:
• Multi-drop connection, saves cabling
• Ring Topology possibility for Redundancy
• One Second Scan time for each slave
• Password protected programming
• Isolated RS-485 communication ports
• 2 optional relays
• Easy programming with 3 keys on front panel
• Built-in Buzzer/Relay for alarm set points with alarm acknowledgement facility
Technical Specifications of Clean Room Process Monitors:
• Input :- RS-485 : 1 No. Slave device with Modbus-RTU protocol
• Range : User settable within 4 digits(-999 to 9999)
• Resolution : 1, 0.1, 0.01, 0.001
• Display : 2×4 digit Seven Segment 0.4” Red LED display
• Status : 2 LEDs AL1 and AL2 for Alarms and COM; LED for communication; Integrated Buzzer for process violation of Alarm Limits
• Communication To Modbus Master: Isolated RS-485 communication with Modbus RTU Protocol
• Programmable Settings: Baud rate (9600), Parity(O/E/N) Data bits(7/8) Stop bits(1/2)
• No of Slave ID : 1 – 250
• Error Monitoring: Indications: Over/ Open / Read error
• Optional Relay : 1 No. SPDT Relay for Rating “2A/120VAC, 2A/24VDC” for each channel with settable latching feature
• Set point : 2 Nos. AL1, AL2 User Programmable
• Setting : 3 Nos. push button front keys (with password protection)
• Alarm Logic : High or Low, user programmable
• Operating Temp: 0 to 50°C
• Humidity : Below 90% rH, Non condensing
• Supply Voltage : 24VDC ±10%
• Wattage : Less than 1.2 watt at 24VDC
• Flush plate : SS-304
• Front plate size: 110mm(W) x 90mm(H)
• Back Enclosure: 76mm(W) x 70 mm(H) x 45mm(D) MS with powder coating
• Mounting : Modular wall mounting with Stainless Steel Front
Applications of Clean Room Process Monitors:
• Clean room application in Pharmaceutical
• Pharma Environments monitoring applications.
• HVAC (Heating, ventilation, Air conditioning, Cooling).
• Animal house clean room
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer of these Clean Room Monitoring equipments. We supply a wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators.