Clean Room Monitor:
Latest Upgraded Technologies.
Description of Clean Room Monitor:
The Clean Room Monitor TRP-556 is the latest upgraded, flush mounted monitoring equipment with remote TRH sensor, designed for continuous monitoring of Temperature & Humidity in clean rooms at research labs and cold storage warehouses in industries like Pharma manufacturing & packaging, Animal Housing, Hospitals & Meteorological industries.
Salient features of Clean Room Monitor:
• LED display Indication for Temperature, Humidity and Differential Pressure at a time.
• Remote Temperature and RH sensor connection facility.
• Independent Programmable Alarm for Temperature, Humidity and Differential Pressure.
• In built Buzzer for Alarm set points with Acknowledgment facility.
• Software calibration facility.
• Password protected programming.
• Isolated RS-485 communication with Modbus RTU Protocol.
Technical Specifications of Clean Room Monitor:
• Sensors : Remote Humidity and Temperature Sensor, Built in differential pressure sensor with Brass Hose Nipples (Chrome Plated) for +ve and -ve Pressure connection provided on SS front plate.
• Differential Pressure Indication : Upper 4 digit Seven segments 0.4” RED LED display
• Temperature Indication : Middle 4 digit Seven segments 0.4” RED LED display
• Humidity Indication : Lower 4 digit Seven segments 0.4” RED LED display
• Status indication : 3 LEDs for alarms; Integrated Buzzer for process violation of alarm limits any of the 3 parameters.
• Temperature Range : -30.0 °C to 50.0 °C
• Humidity Range : 0% to 100 % RH
• Differential Pressure Range : -500 to 500 pascal
• Display resolution Range : 0.1 for Temperature and RH; 1 for Differential Pressure
• Temperature – Accuracy : ± 0.5% of FS
• Humidity – Accuracy : ± 1.8 % of FS
• Differential Pressure – Accuracy : ± 0.5 % of FS
• Communication : Isolated RS-485 communication with Modbus RTU Protocol
• Programmable parameter : Baud rate, Parity, Data bits, Stop bits.
• No. of salve ID : 1-250
• Set point : Programmable as per input Selection.
• Programming of parameters : 3 Nos. push button front keys (with password protection)
• Alarm logic : High or Low, user programmable
• Operating Ambient Temp. : 0 to 50°C
• Humidity : Below 90% RH, Non condensing.
• Supply voltage : 24VDC ± 10%
• Power consumption : Less than 1.2 watt at 24VDC
• Flush mounting plate : SS-304
• Front plate size : 110 mm(W) x90 mm(H)
• Back enclosure : 76 mm (W) x70mm(H) x45mm(D); MS with powder coating.
• Mounting : Modular wall mounting with Stainless Steel Front.
Applications of Clean Room Monitor:
• Clean room application in Pharmaceutical
• Pharma Environments monitoring applications.
• HVAC (Heating, ventilation, Air conditioning, Cooling).
• Animal house clean room
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer of these Clean Room Monitoring equipments. We supply a wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators.