Room Climate Monitor:
Description of Room Climate Monitors:
The RM 100 Room climate monitor is a type of Indoor Air Quality Monitor or Indicator.
This smart, compact and easy-to-use device is used to measuring the CO2 concentration, ambient temperature and relative humidity (CO2+Temp.+rH) in a room.
Salient Features of Room Climate Monitors:
• Large, illuminated display.
• Three different LEDs show the current Indoor Air Quality value as good, medium or bad, respectively.
• Built-in LCD backlight for easy reading in the dark.
• Measurements of air temperature, humidity and CO 2 value.
• MUTE button for alarm on/off; Alarming when limit is exceeded.
• Factory calibration certificate as a proof of accuracy and reliability of device.
Technical Specifications of Room Climate Monitors:
• Method – Dual Beam NDIR (Non-Dispersive-Infrared)
• Display – LCD – Independent CO 2, rH and temperature readings
• Sample Method – Diffusion or flow through (50 ~2 00 ml/min).
• Measuring range: CO2: 0 … 3000ppm; Temperature: 0°C … +50°C; Humidity: 20% … 90% rH;
• Operating Temperature: 0°C … +50°C;
• Storage temperature: -20°C … +60°C;
• Battery: USB or 5V-Adapter (included);
• Weight: 200g;
Applications of Room Climate Monitors:
This product is developed to help people taking care of the Indoor Air Quality.
The RM 100 can be widely used in office buildings, schools, exhibition halls, shopping malls, meeting rooms, fitness centers, restaurants and other public places where personal comfort and a healthy environment is important.
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the supplier of these Room Climate Monitoring equipment. We supply a wide range of items like Clean room monitors, process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators.