Clean Room Temperature & RH Monitors:
Latest Upgraded Technologies.
Description of Clean Room Temperature & RH Monitors:
The Clean Room Temperature & humidity Monitor CRM-212 is the latest upgraded, flush mounted monitoring equipment designed for continuous TRH monitoring at research labs, cold storage warehouses in industries like Pharma manufacturing & packaging, Animal Housing, Hospitals & Meteorological industries.
Salient Features of Clean Room Temperature & RH Monitors:
• LED display Indication for Temperature, Humidity.
• Remote Temperature and RH sensor Connection facility.
• Independent Programmable Alarm for Temperature, Humidity user programmable.
• In built Buzzer for Alarm set points with Acknowledgment facility.
• Software calibration facility.
• Password protected programming.
• Isolated RS-485 communication with Modbus RTU Protocol.
Technical Specifications of Clean Room Temperature & RH Monitors:
• Sensors : Integrated / Remote Humidity and Temperature Sensor.
• Temperature Range: -40.0 °C to 100 °C, User programmable; 0.1 Resolution
• Humidity : 0% to 100 % RH, User programmable; 0.1 Resolution
• Output Relay : 2 No, 2A/24VDC for Temperature/RH; User programmable
• Display Indication : 4 digit Seven Segment 0.4” Red LED display for Temp./ RH indication
• Status indication : 2 LEDs for Alarms; Integrated Buzzer for process violation of Alarm limits any of the 2 parameters.
• Communication : Isolated RS-485 communication with Modbus RTU Protocol
• Programmable parameter : 9600 bps, Parity, Data bits, Stop bits
• No. of salve ID : 1-250
• Accuracy- Temperature : ± 0.5% of FS
• Accuracy- Humidity : ± 3 % of FS
• Programmable Parameters:-
o Set point : Programmable as per input selection
o Programming of parameters : 3 Nos. push button front keys (with password protection)
o Alarm logic : High or Low, user programmable
• Operating Ambient Temp. : 0 to 50°C
• Humidity : Below 90% RH, Non condensing.
• Supply voltage : 24VDC ± 10%
• Power consumption : Less than 1.2 watt at 24VDC
• Dimensions; Flush mounting plate : SS-304
• Front plate size : 110 mm (W) x 90 mm (H)
• Back enclosure : 76 mm (W) x76 mm (H) x45 mm (D); MS with powder coated
• Mounting : Modular wall mounting with Stainless Steel Front
Applications of Clean Room Temperature & RH Monitors:
• Clean room application in Pharmaceutical
• Pharma Environments monitoring applications.
• HVAC (Heating, ventilation, Air conditioning, Cooling).
• Animal house clean room
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer of these Clean Room Monitoring equipments. We supply a wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators.