Description about Oxygen Detectors:-
The OXY-120-series is a battery powered Oxygen Detector. The Battery life is max. of 6 months with a rechargeable battery. OXY-120 comes with magnetic keys for programming parameters, also having MIN./MAX function, which can be seen by using magnetic keys without opening enclosure cover. In-built unit in LCD display to understand the display value for Oxygen Range, Min./Max indication for value displayed on LCD display.
Salient features of Oxygen Detectors:-
• 6 months battery life, Lithium ion, Rechargeable Battery
• Accuracy : ± 2% FS
• Cal due reminder
• Dual LCD Display for Oxygen indication with its units.
• Min/Max function with its function visibility on LCD display
• IP66, rugged enclosure for harsh environment
• In built RTC display
Technical Specifications of Oxygen Detectors:-
- Sensors : Electrochemical
Oxygen : LCD display for Oxygen indication with its unit ‘%V/V’;
RTC : HH : MM, 12/24 Hours selectable;
Min./Max. function : Function indication on display as per selection, either ‘MIN’ or ‘MAX.’
Oxygen : ±2% of FS
RTC : ± 59 seconds / month
Temperature : -15°C to 55°C
Humidity : Less than 90% RH non-condensing
Display resolution : 0.01 % for O2
- Storage Temp. : 0 to 50°C
Storage Humidity : 10 to 70 % RH, (Non condensing environment)
Battery : Lithium ion, Rechargeable Battery
Battery Life : 6 months with 3 second sampling interval.
- Flameproof Housing:-
- Protection class : IP-66
- Cabinet Material : Cast aluminium alloy, LM-6
- Double compression cable gland (Ex-
- Cable entry : Proof M20 x 1.5, ½ “NPT & ¾” ET-type
- Dimension : 195 mm(H) with sensor holder x 175 mm (W) x 125 mm (D)
- Mounting : Wall / Stand / Pipe
- Weight : Approximately 2.5g
- Weatherproof Housing:-
- Protection class : IP65
- Cabinet material : Polycarbonate, Grey Colour
- Cable entry : Thermoplastic cable gland (IP-68)
- Dimension : 160 mm(H) with sensor holder x 80 mm (W) x 55 mm (D)
- Mounting : Wall mounting / Stand mounting
- Weight : Approximately 370 grams
Applications of Oxygen Detectors:-
- Clean room application in Pharmaceutical;
- Pharma Environments monitoring applications.
- HVAC (Heating, ventilation, Air conditioning, Cooling).
- Animal house clean room.