Loop Powered O2 Transmitters OXY-1000:-
Description of Loop Powered Oxygen Transmitters:-
The OXY-1000-series transmitter is our latest upgraded transmitter for Oxygen gas detection with a Micro-controller based software calibration.
They are available in both flameproof and weatherproof enclosures.
Salient Features of Loop Powered Oxygen Transmitters:-
- Industrial standard, 4 – 20 mA O/P with respect to Oxygen concentration
- Loop test, assures proper operation of the transmitter, Loop Output calibration with configurable range user selectable.
- Micro-controller based software calibration – no trim pots
- Calibration possible in ambient air
- Reduced operating, maintenance and Installation cost, one man calibration
- Displaying calibration due date, sensor life and sensor current for maintenance.
- Displaying Sensor ‘OPEN’, ‘OVER’, ‘REPLACE’ Indication.
- Ambient compensation for operational temperature range -10°C to 50°C
- Easy programming with password protection with password changing facility.
- Easy to replace sensor at the field
- Ready to use with any DCS, PLC & AMBETRONICS controllersEasy to read display, fast response
- Built in reverse polarity protection
- Excellent long term stability
- User friendly, simple to operate & easy to install
- Suitable in hazardous area IIA, IIB
Applications of Loop Powered O2 Transmitters:-
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
- Refineries Stack Monitoring
- Chemical Storage Area
- Gas Pipeline Project Ambient Monitoring
- Sewage Plants
- Fertilizers Plants
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Gas Metering Station Bullet Yard / Storage Yard
- Oil and Gas industries
- Coal Mine and Confined Area