Percent Oxygen Analyzer OGA-3500-VOL:
Latest Upgraded Technologies.
OGA-3500-VOL (Panel Mount Enclosure)
AEPL series ‘OGA-3500-VOL’ Percent Oxygen Analyser is a microcontroller based equipment designed for measuring the concentration of oxygen (%V/V) content in a tube through which inert gas (nitrogen or argon) is flowing. It is capable of measuring the low concentration of Oxygen in the range of 0 to 29.99 %V/V or 0 to 9.999 %V/V.
It is based on Electrochemical (Galvanic cell) type measurement method. The flow meter can be used with pressurized sources like gas cylinder or pipeline.
The unit provides suction pump to create sufficient negative pressure. Isolation of Trace sensor can also be achieved. Range selection, Alarms set & Span set facility is provided on front panel. Alarm Output with 0 to 1 VDC & 4 to 20 mA DC proportional to oxygen concentration is provided at back of Panel.
Unit can be wall mounted using brackets or Panel mounted.
- Dual Display of Gas Concentration & Set Point of Alarm / Unit of Gas
- Micro-controller Based Latest, Accurate, Reliable & High Performance Technology that Eliminates False alarm
- Advance Warning and Alarm Output.
- Two Independent Alarm Relay Output
- Programmable Linear 4-20mA and 0-10V / 0-1V with Respect to Gas Concentration.
- Easy one man calibration at site
- User Friendly Operation
- Audio Visual Alarm Indication.
- Light Bulb Manufacturing
- Bio Technology
- Air / Inert / Noble Gases
- Plastic Manufacturer
- Controlled gas Environment.
- Glove Boxes
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Food and beverage
- Rubber Polymerization
- Glan Manufacturer
- High purity gas manufacturer.