Smart Gas Analyzer GA-3500-series:
Description of Gas Analyzer:
The GA-3500-series Smart Gas Analyzer is a micro controller based gas transmitter with LED display, that continuously monitors Oxygen / Toxic / Combustible gases in PPM / %V/V / %LEL / PPB depending upon the gas selected.
It is ideally suited for harsh environment in industries where human interference is not possible in toxic or combustible gases area. It is capable of displaying the gas concentration and transmits the data to control units through standard 4-20 mA output.
It comes with optional relays allowing the unit to directly control the external devices such as fans, pumps, alarm hooter, warning lamp etc. It also comes with optional RS-485 with MODBUS RTU Protocol which allows the unit to communicate with control devices.
All the user adjustable parameters can be accessed by using push button switches, The two setup modes allows you to display and change the setup and calibration settings.
They are available in weatherproof, flameproof and panel mounting type of enclosures.
Salient Features of Gas Analyzer:
• Provides a fast and reliable output by using Electro Chemical/ Pellister Sensor Technology.
• Optimized for detection of smallest leak of Oxygen, Toxic and Combustible Gases
• Highly resistant to poisoning and etching.
• Capable of detecting down to PPM, % LEL & % V/V.
• Digital display of Gas Concentration on LED Display for GA-3500.
• Standard 4-20mA signal output with configurable range.
• Easy handling and programming with 3 keys for Panel Mount, Weatherproof & Flameproof Models.
• Password protected programming with password changing facility.
• Show peak value of gas concentration with a single key press.
• Optional Alarm relay contacts with two configurable Alarm levels & one Relay for fail safe relay.
• Optional STEL and TWA set points can be configured for Toxic Gases.
• Optional RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU Protocol.
• Programmable time setting for pump operation to cleaning dust.
Applications of Gas Analyzer:
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Ambient Monitoring
- Automotive Industries / Paint Shops
- Bullet Yard / Storage Yard
- Burner / Furnace Areas
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Chemical Storage Area
- Chlorination Plant
- Coal Mine and Confined Area
- Cold Storage
- Control Atmosphere
- Fertilizers Plants
- Gas Cylinder Bank
- Gas Metering skid
- Gas Pipeline Project
- Heat Treatment Plants
- Indoor air quality
- Industrial painting and coating
- Offshore Drilling & Processing
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Sewage Plants
- Stack Monitoring
- Waste water treatment plants