Smart Gas Analyser GA-3511-series:
Description of Gas Analyser:
The GA-3511-series Smart Gas Analyser is a micro controller based gas transmitter LED display, that continuously monitors Oxygen / Toxic / Combustible gases in PPM / %V/V / %LEL / PPB depending upon the gas selected.
It is ideally suited for harsh environment in industries where human interference is not possible in toxic or combustible gases area. It is capable of displaying the gas concentration and transmits the data to control units through standard 4-20 mA output.
It comes with optional relays allowing the unit to directly control the external devices such as fans, pumps, alarm hooter, warning lamp etc. It also comes with optional RS-485 with MODBUS RTU Protocol which allows the unit to communicate with control devices.
They are available in weatherproof, flameproof and panel mounting type of enclosures.
Salient Features of Gas Analyser:
• Provides a fast and reliable output by using Electro Chemical/ Pellister Sensor Technology.
• Optimized for detection of smallest leak of Oxygen, Toxic and Combustible Gases.
• Highly resistant to poisoning and etching.
• Capable of detecting down to PPM, %LEL& %VIV.
• Digital display of Gas Concentration on LCD Display for GA-3511.
• Standard 4-20mA signal output with configurable range.
• Easy handling and programming with 3 keys for Panel Mount, Weatherproof & Flameproof Models.
• Can be programmed using Remote Control from 10 meters in line of site distance.
• Non-intrusive programming for flameproof model using magnetic pen.
• Password protected programming with password changing facility.
• One man Auto software Gas Calibration.
• Optional Alarm relay contacts with two configurable Alarm levels & one Relay for fail safe relay.
• Optional STEL and TWA set points can be configured for Toxic Gases.
• Optional RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU Protocol.
Applications of Gas Analyser:
- Chemical Storage Area
- Cold Storage
- Control Atmosphere
- Sewage Plants
- Burner / Furnace Areas
- Fertilizers Plants
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Stack Monitoring
- Bullet Yard / Storage Yard
- Chlorination Plant
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Gas Metering skid
- Coal Mine and Confined Area
- Gas Cylinder Bank
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Ambient Monitoring
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Automotive Industries / Paint Shops
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
- Gas Pipeline Project
- Industrial painting and coating
- Gas Metering Station
- Indoor air quality
- Heat Treatment Plants
- Waste water treatment plants