Multichannel Gas Monitor TC-800-series:
Description of Multichannel Gas Monitors:
The user friendly Multi channel Gas Monitor TC-800-series has the feature that scans each channel with gas concentration and has easy one man calibration at site. The Monitor has open loop sensor break and individual channel skip, hold facility from front panel.
The Monitor has reading offset facility to compensate the field error and has high and low alarm output with programmable latch and non latch facility for common relay and relay indication.
This User Friendly Gas Monitor has optional relay output for each channel and is suitable in hazardous area.
These monitors are available in weatherproof / flameproof / panel mounting type of enclosures.
• Scans each channel with gas concentration
• Easy one man calibration at site
• Open loop sensor break and individual channel skip, hold facility from front panel.
• Reading offset facility to compensate the field error.
• High and low alarm output with programmable latch and non latch facility for common relay and relay indication.
• Optional relay output for each channel and is suitable in hazardous area.
Applications of Multichannel Gas Monitors:
- Refineries, sewage plants
- Fertilizer plants, stack monitoring
- Gas cylinder bank
- Ambient monitoring
- Pulp and paper plants
- Oil and gas industry
- Gas pipeline project
- Gas metering station
- Heat treatment plants
- Chemical storage area
- Burner/ furnace area
- Power and industries plants
- Bullet yard and storage yard
- Chemical processing plants
- Coal mine and confined area
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Automotive industry
- Drilling and processing platform
These user friendly Multi channel Gas Monitors are manufactured by Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd. We offer a wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators, time/ flow totalizers, timers, counters, rpm indicators.