Latest Upgraded Technologies.
The Portable Ethylene Gas Detectors can detect smallest leak of Ethylene (C2H4) gas with display of gas concentrations on LCD display.
These detectors have the feature of easy handling and programming with 3 keys and power supply with rechargeable batteries and on/ off option. They have password protected function menu, plug-in sensor and built-in audio buzzer. These Portable Gas Detectors also have optional data logging facility with 50000 records which are visible in ASCII format while downloading to PC via USB interface.
• Portable gas leak detector detects smallest leak on service line and joints
• Digital display of Gas Concentration on the LCD display with backlight
• Plug-in Sensor provides a full year of warranted protection against hazardous gases
• Gas concentration display in %V/V or %LEL or PPM
• Two setpoints ( ) configurable TWA STEL alarm AL1, AL2 as High / Low with buzzer & vibrator alerts & LED indications
• Optional data logging facility with 50000 records & visible in ASCII format while downloading to PC via USB interface
• Battery status indication on the LCD display with battery charging LED indication and BAT low indication with Buzzer.
• Over / Open Indication
• Password protected function menu
• Power supply with rechargeable battery
• Small, compact and light-weight
• Toxic sensor test option.
• Calibration due indication and alert
• Ambient monitoring
• Software calibration totally by using front keys
Technical Specifications of PG-100-C2H4:-
• Sensors : Electrochemical Sensor Technology
• Range/Resolution : 0-1500ppm/ 1
• Detection Method : Diffusion / Suction
• Display : LCD with settable backlight
• Set Point : Two independent set points, AL1 & AL2 with LED indication facility only
• Setting : Setting by 3 keys on front panel i.e. (SET,SHIFT/ACK, INCR)
• Integrated Buzzer and vibrator for Alarm Violation.
• Accuracy : ± 2 % of the full scale
• Power Supply : Li-Polymer, Rechargeable Battery with charger 8 hours of runtime on full charge
• Operating Temp : 0 to 50°C
• Storage Temp : 0 to 60°C
• Humidity : Below 95% Rh, Non condensing
• Material : ABS Plastic
• Size :140mm(L) x 70mm(W) x 30mm(H)
• Weight : 300 grams max
Applications of Portable Gas Detectors:-
- Refineries & Petrochemical plant including offshore drilling and plant shutdowns
- Waste water treatment plants
- Steel mills
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Personal Monitoring
- Leak Detection
- Incoming Cylinder inspection
- Emergency response
- Equipment maintenance
- Pre-entry check quality control
- Process or emission gas analysis
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer of these Portable Type Gas Detectors. We supply a wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators, time/ flow totalizers, timers, counters, rpm indicators.