The OXY-1000-series transmitter is our latest upgraded transmitter for Oxygen gas detection with a Micro-controller based software calibration.
They are available in both flameproof and weatherproof enclosures.
- Industrial standard, 4 – 20 mA O/P with respect to Oxygen concentration
- Loop test, assures proper operation of the transmitter, Loop Output calibration with configurable range user selectable.
- Micro-controller based software calibration – no trim pots
- Calibration possible in ambient air
- Reduced operating, maintenance and Installation cost, one man calibration
- Displaying calibration due date, sensor life, sensor current for maintenance.
- Displaying Sensor ‘OPEN’, ‘OVER’, ‘REPLACE’ Indication.
- Ambient compensation for operational temperature range -10°C to 50°C
- Easy programming with password protection with password changing facility.
- Easy to replace sensor at the field
- Ready to use with any DCS, PLC & AMBETRONICS controllers
- Easy to read display, fast response
- Built in reverse polarity protection
- Excellent long term stability
- User friendly, simple to operate & easy to install
- Suitable in hazardous area IIA, IIB
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
- Refineries Stack Monitoring
- Chemical Storage Area
- Gas Pipeline Project
- Ambient Monitoring
- Sewage Plants
- Fertilizers Plants
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Gas Metering Station Bullet Yard / Storage Yard
- Oil and Gas industries
- Coal Mine and Confined Area
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer of this Loop Powered Gas Transmitter. We supply wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators, time/ flow totalizers, timers, counters, rpm indicators, etc.