Nova-Strobe X – The standard for high intensity multi-function portable stroboscopes. Models are available with digital displays, battery or AC power, and a useful range of features which provide unmatched performance and value.
Four models range from the Nova-Strobe DBX Deluxe the most versatile battery powered digital stroboscope with internal phase shifting, down to the Nova-Strobe BAX Basic, the most cost effective AC powered digital stroboscope.
Both the battery powered Nova-Strobe DBX and AC powered Nova-Strobe DAX Provide a range of 30 to 20,0000 flashes per minute and an accuracy of ±0.002 of setting. Flash rates are easily adjusted to fractional RPM by a coarse/fine control knob. Individual TTL compatible input and output jacks are provided for ‘daisy chaining’ of multiple strobes, triggering from an external source, or providing a trigger signal to external equipment.
Both DBX and DAX provide internal phase shifting to keep the target precisely in view. Both provide x2 and ÷2 capability for distinguishing actual RPM from harmonic frequencies. In addition, 6 user presetable memory flash rates for repetitive measurements and storage of the last flash rate measured are included.
- Internal rechargeable batteries or AC powered models
- Weighs less than 2.0 Lbs. for easy handling
- More than 20% brighter Xenon light than competitors
- Electronic switching provides continuous cool operation
- Tripod mounting bushing in handle.
- N.I.S.T. Traceable Certificate of Calibration included
- Internal phase shifting for easy reference target viewing
- Tachometer mode, speed measurement up to 250,000 RPM
- Power for optional sensors
- Battery charge indicator (DBX only).