Battery Powered Wireless Temperature Humidity Transmitter:
A Temperature Transmitter is a device that connects to a Temperature sensor to transmit the signal elsewhere for monitoring and control purposes. The Wireless Temperature Humidity Transmitter TRH-100L-WP along with the local monitoring unit called as Wireless Central Unit SIM2G485L, are one of the recent technologically upgraded products which work using the wireless networks and can easily interface with Temperature and Humidity sensors.
They eliminate the use of physical cables that were required for signal / data transfer between the conventional indicators & multi-channel monitors or data loggers and can also be remotely monitored through the Cloud platform.
- TRH-100L-WP is a wireless module enabled with the Internet of Things (IoT), including the wireless protocol, equipped with a high exactness temperature and relative humidity sensor.
- This sensor can measure temperatures from -30°C to +60°C with an accuracy of ±1°C as well as air humidity from 0 to 100%, with an accuracy of ±2% RH.
- The sensor is designed for long battery life and excellent RF performance.
- The SIM2G485L gateway stream the node’s data to the cloud platform hosted by Ambetronics.
- TRH-100L is battery operated, with built-in LCD Display value for Temperature and Humidity.
Technical Specifications of Temperature Transmitter:
- Battery Life: 1+ year of operation for one uplink per 15 minutes;
- Powered by rechargeable Li-ion battery: 4000mAh;
- Dual LCD Display for Temp. & Humidity indication with its units.
- Accuracy : ± 1°C , ±2% RH;
- Effective file system used for FLASH memory up to 65,000 records saved for protection against network failure (SIM2G485L );
- Low Power consumption.
Basically, these devices can be used for all those similar applications where the conventional cabled Temperature/ Humidity Transmitters were being used. But, extensively, these devices are required in areas where use of cables is inconvenient due to proximity i.e. the indicators and multi-channeled monitoring control units are placed far apart or on different floors or where the indicators or detectors are placed in confined areas.
Also, with the current & future trends of easy accessibility of the wireless technologies & networks, our devices find their use in most of the applications of the following Sectors.
- Quality Control
- Research & Development
- Deep freezers
- Laboratories & Hospitals
- Clean room application in Pharmaceutical
- Server Rooms
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Cooling).
- Cold chain monitoring for food Industry
- Hot Ovens
- Building Automation
- Industrial Control
- Animal house clean room
- Fire and Security Panels