VOC Gas Transmitter using Photo-ionization (PID) sensor:
The GT-2511-PID, VOC Gas Transmitter or VOC Gas Detector or PID Detector uses photo ionization (PID) sensor technology for detection of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) gases.
They are available in weatherproof and CMRI, CCOE approved flameproof enclosures.
• Higher accuracy and better lifetime achieved using Photo Ionization Detection (PID) sensor Technology.
• Optimized for detection of smallest leak of VOCs (IP<10.6eV).
• Highly resistant to poisoning and etching.
• Capable of detecting down to PPB, PPM.
• Auto ranging of Gas concentration from PPB to PPM.
• Digital Alphanumeric LCD display with configurable Backlit option.
• Standard 4-20mA signal output with configurable range.
• Easy handling and programming with 3 keys for weatherproof models.
• Can be programmed using Remote Control upto 10 meters in line of site distance.
• Non-Intrusive programming for Flameproof model using Magnetic pen.
• Password protected programming menu with password changing facility.
• One man Auto software Gas calibration.
• Optional Alarm relay contacts with two configurable Alarm levels.
• Optional STEL and TWA set points can be configured for all VOCs in PPM level.
• Optional RC-485 communication pot with MODBUS RTU Protocol.
• Pulp and paper plants
• Indoor Air Quality
• Ammonia detection
• Arson Investigation
• Facility maintenance
• Heat transfer fluids
• Clan Lab Investigations.
• Industrial Hygiene & Safety
• Environmental Applications
• Hazardous material Handling
• Lower explosive limit measurements
• Fumigants in the Food storage industry
• Exposure risk in unknown environments
• Environmental contamination & remediation cleanroom.
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer of these Gas Transmitters. We supply wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators, time/ flow totalizers, timers, counters, rpm indicators, etc.