Loop Powered Transmitters GT-1000-series:
Description of Loop Powered Transmitters:-
The GT-1000-series transmitter has digital filter to smooth input signal and is suitable in hazardous area. The Transmitter has the feature of power on start-up through electronic, self-driven menu and has micro-controller based software calibration.
The Transmitter has easy programming feature with password protection and has easy to read display that ensures fast response. The Loop Powered Gas Transmitter requires less maintenance, simple to operate and easy to install.
The GT-1000-series is available in both flameproof and weatherproof enclosures.
- Digital filter to smooth input signal
- Suitable in hazardous area.
- Power on start-up through electronic
- Self-driven menu
- Microcontroller based software calibration
- Easy programming feature with password protection
- Easy to read display that ensures fast response
- Requires less maintenance
- Simple to operate
- Easy to install.
- Long term stability
- Fast accurate gas detection
- Built in reverse polarity protection
- Easy to replace sensor
- Easy to replace sensor at the field plug-in-module
Applications of Loop Powered Transmitters:-
- Pulp and paper plants
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Stack monitoring
- Chemical storage area
- Ambient monitoring
- Sewage plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Power and industrial plants
- Gas metering station
- Bullet yard and storage yard
- Oil and gas industry
- Coal mine and confined area
- Gas pipeline project