Loop Powered Indicators LPI-400 / 450 / 500 series:-
The LPI-400/ 450/ 500-series Loop powered Indicators are microprocessor based programmable indicators which are available in weatherproof, flameproof & panel mounting type enclosures.
• User Programmable With Password Protection
• Easy Programming With Push Buttons for WP & PM Model
• Non-Intrusive programming for Flameproof model using Magnetic pen.
• Temperature coefficient of accuracy 0.005% FS/°C
• Software Calibration – No Trim pots
• Reverse Polarity Protection
• Loop Voltage Drop < 4.8 VDC
• 4 – 20 mA Loop Current Input from Transmitters
• Accuracy ± 0.1% Of Full Scale Range
• 4/5 Digit LED Display
• Range Locking / Unlocking Facility
• Offset Facility To Compensate Field Error
• Operational Mode Linear / Square Root; Programmable by user
• No external Power Supply is required
• Provides Process value Indication in various Industrial Control & Measurement Application such as Pressure, Flow, Level, Temp., Humidity etc.
• Remote Indicator at point of measurement or at control end especially where there is no power source.
• Being Non Voltage Producing Device can be directly used in Hazardous Area with Suitable Enclosure.
• Replaces an Analog Meter with no additional wiring and power connection
• Can be inserted at any point in signal loop as a stand-alone as it requires no external power.
• Remote Indication location on tank taps as used in liquid level sensing & control.